Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Top Websites that Pay you for your Writing-2

As you know i write by my own experience only so it takes a bit longer for me to update you.

However, I found one more genuine site that is highly useful for content writers


Upwork.com

Guys, it is one of the most effective website. I find regular clients here and some of them have become may permanent clients. The site takes commission for the work we get through it but its worth for. Just be alert on one thing. 

Do not work for employers who offer you to work outside Upwork, for they might cheat you. When you work within upwork, your payment is guaranteed. It is a free to join site. I strongly recommend it. No need to remind you have to have good writing skills. 


Wait till i find something else for you. Authentic...it will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Websites that Pay you for your Writing - 1

As a freelance writer, I have faced several difficulties while i was searching for genuine sites which could pay for my writing. I was alway...